The Flying Eagle F7 Optimum (Dual Density) skate is the worlds most advanced hardboot inline skate, combining different densities to allow for perfect support and flex this skate is perfect for all styles of urban skating.
The F7 has a soft v-cut cuff section as well as a soft lace hole area, designed to keep the skate close to your feet and at the same time excellent for jumps and slides thanks to your ankle being supported side to side yet free to move in a forward and backward motion. This is also great for long distance skating as it allows you to bend your knees forward more than usual.
The F7 Optimum includes the world’s strongest Freeskate frame, the Ego, which also allows you to rocker up or down your wheels, ideal for slalom or regular urban skating.
The setup is completed with Pro Bearings and 85A hardness wheels.
– Fast SHR 85a hardness wheels.
– 2 Densities of plastic for perfect control & comfort.
– Solid Aluminium baseplate with multiple anchor points.
– 165mm mounting up to size 40, 165mm & 195mm from size 41.
– Extremely high quality hardware.
– Indestructible Ego Frame with optional rockering
– Bolts screw directly into the frame.
– Removable liner.
– Replaceable sliders.
– Mid buckles with milimetric fastening feature.
– Resistant for all types of urban, freeskate and fitness skating.
– Neoprene toe for perfect fit and control
Date Added 06 Feb 2017